Looking for Free keyword research tutorials?
Why not have a full learning center? or better yet an Academy to learn SEO and keyword research for FREE!
That would be awesome right?
Wait, what if there's a "Certification" and yes it's all bundled together and you don't need to pay anything...
Too good to be true eh!
I get it - if it's free it can't be that good right?
Well, it's all up to you...
It's how you execute is the right question.
If you are going to do the right thing and implement what you learn then I absolutely believe this will work...
Ok now - scroll down below and I will show you 12 different courses you can access for free from SerpStat Academy.
Personally, I haven't gone through the whole training and I'm planning to finish all 12 of the free courses and take the certification - that's me wanting to learn more about SEO and Keyword Research.
Now, here are the lists of courses inside SerpStat Academy:
# 1 Backlink Analysis — How to Build Your Link Profile?
- What are Good and Bad Backlinks and How They Impact SEO
- How to Analyze Your Link Profile on SerpStat
- How to Find Linking Opportunities and Build Up Your Link Profile?
# 2 Research Competitors in Organic Search and PPC
- Domain-Level Search Analytics
- URL-Level Search Analytics
- PPC Keyword Research
- PPC Competitor Analysis
# 3 Tracking Your Rankings Progress
- Tracking positions locally and globally
- Historical data
- Monitoring your market share
- Tracking target URL
# 4 Site Audit
- Setting Up Your First Site Audit Project
- High-Priority SEO Issues
- Middle-Priority SEO Issues
- Low-Priority SEO Issues
# 5 Keyword Research and On-Page Optimization
- Essentials of On-Page SEO
- Keyword Research with Serpstat
- How to Target Multiple Keywords with One Page
- Text Analytics: Is Your Page Perfectly Optimized for the Desired Keywords?
# 6 Basic Course of Serpstat
# 7 Basic Information About Keywords
- What is a Keyword?
- What are keywords used for?
- What is keyword research?
- Different types of keywords
- SEO and Keywords
- PPC and keywords
- Content marketing and keywords
- Analyzing competitors with keyword research
# 8 Where And How To Find Long-Tail Keywords
This has four main lessons:
- What are long-tail keywords?
- How to find Long Tail Keywords: Method 1 - Keyword Research
- How to find Long Tail Keywords: Method 2 - LSI Keywords
- How to find Long Tail Keywords: Method 3 - Search Suggestions
# 9 API for dummies
If you don't know anything about API but always wanted to try working with it, this course is for you.
This has six main lessons:
- What is an API
- Why use API
- Access to Serpstat API
- My first API request
- More ways to use API
# 10 Advanced API Scripts and Methods: Part I
We've collected some scripts you can use with our API in this course. See if any of these will be of use to you.
This has five main lessons:
- Serpstat in a spreadsheet
- Find relevant forums to promote your website and other simple scripts
- Collect all relevant keywords in your niche
- Finding expired (dropped) domains and potential drops
# 11 Making a Cold Pitch for SEO Services
How to automate the process of creating efficient cold pitches bound to sell your services
This has three main lessons:
- Finding potential clients
- Analysis and comparison
- Preparing a Pitch
# 12 (New) External Content: Advance Competitor Research
This has four main lessons:
- Types of Content Marketing
- Create Exporting Table
- Analyze Backlink Profiles
- Create Your Campaign